On-Demand Phone Interpreting for Pharmacies
Available in over 150 Languages
To supplement our on-demand translation solutions for pharmacies, RxTran offers pharmacies an on-Demand Phone Interpreting service.The service gives pharmacies immediate access to trained medical interpreters, who can interpret over the phone in over 150 languages.This phone interpreting service is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
If a customer who speaks little or no English has questions, the pharmacist can dial a toll-free number and within seconds be able to communicate with the customer using a dual handset telephone and a qualified interpreter.
- Communicate with Limited English Proficiency patients in over 150 languages, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- No monthly fees, no minimum usage
- Ease of use- Simply dial a toll-free number, tell us your account number and language pair and gain access to our expertly trained interpreters within seconds. No special equipment needed.
- Pay only for what you use with per second billing.
On-Demand Phone Interpreting for Pharmacies
Overcome any language barrier with expert phone interpreting available on-demand.
Communicating with precision is critically important in global business—especially with medical subject matter. This can be challenging when the need arises to communicate with patients who speak little or no English.
RxTran offers On-Demand Phone Interpreting for pharmacies that need to communicate with non-English speakers within seconds. Call from any phone, and an operator connects you in seconds to a qualified interpreter. Get immediate access to trained interpreters in over 150 languages on a 24/7, 365 days a year basis.
On-Demand Phone Interpreting helps pharmacies meet local, state and federal mandates for requiring high-quality interpreters.
On-Demand Phone Interpreting Benefits
Offer the same great service to any customer no matter what language they speak. Communicate with limited English proficiency (LEP) patients. Provide equal access and enhance patient satisfaction. Reduce the risk of misdiagnosis or wrong prescriptions as well as the length and number of hospital visits. Comply with government LEP mandates and ACA (Affordable Care Act) requirements.
On-Demand Phone Interpreting features:
- Available in over 150 languages 24/7 365 days a year. No pre-scheduling of calls necessary.
- Ease of Use—Simply dial a toll-free number, tell us your account number and language pair and access our expertly trained interpreters within seconds. No special equipment needed.
- Complete Confidentiality—All our interpreters sign a strict code of conduct and confidentiality agreement to safeguard your privacy.
- Fast—Dial the toll free number, select your language pair and connect with an interpreter in seconds.
- Pay only for what you use—Our service has no minimum fees, no minimum usage.
Competitively Priced Phone Interpreting with No Hidden Costs
Our On-Demand Phone Interpreting is competitively priced to meet your needs. This service has no monthly fees, no minimum fees and no minimum usage.
Use this service when you need it; pay only for what you use. With RxTran, you do not pay for wait time. Pay only for actual interpreting time once connected.
Qualified Phone Interpreters
Our interpreters are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in over 150 languages.
As part of our Advanced Scientific Knowledge Network (ASKnetwork™), we have over 3,200 On-Demand Phone Interpreters worldwide, although a large number are US-based. These professional linguists work as professional interpreters and often as translators (of the written word).
All our On-Demand Phone Interpreters have professional work experience and the following skills:
- A minimum of 3 years consecutive interpreting experience on behalf of hospitals, pharmacies and other medical institutions.
- Intimate familiarity with both cultures
- Extensive vocabulary in both languages
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely in both languages
- General knowledge of the subject to be interpreted
Request a male or a female interpreter for sensitive calls.
All our interpreters sign a strict code of conduct and a robust, HIPAA compliant confidentiality agreement to safeguard your privacy, providing assurance of absolute confidentiality and complete privacy.
Expert Phone Interpreting that’s Simple to use—Sign Up Now!
Sign up for our service in minutes; connect with an interpreter within seconds. With our fast and easy setup, simply sign the agreement and immediately begin using this service.
Dial into our state-of-the-art telecommunications system using a toll free number,tell the operator your account number and language pair and be connected in seconds with an expertly trained interpreter.
To learn more about this service or to sign up for On-Demand Phone Interpreting, call us at 617-621-0945, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulatory Requirements for Phone Interpreting in Pharmacies
All jurisdictions that have specific regulations on the provision of language services in pharmacies for LEP (limited English proficiency) patients stipulate that pharmacies must provide some form of interpreting (oral translation) service to LEP patients unless the pharmacy staff is competent in speaking the primary language spoken by the customer.
New York Requirements
The agreement signed by New York State Attorney General Andrew Cuomo with New York pharmacy chains concerning provision of language services in pharmacies to individuals with limited English proficiency (LEP) stipulates that the pharmacies:
“shall employ telephonic interpreter resources or pharmacy staff … to verbally communicate the instructions for use to the customer in his/her primary language.”
If telephone interpreting service is used, then:
“The telephonic interpretation service shall have available trained interpreters who speak all of the languages that [the pharmacy] can reasonably expect its LEP Customers to speak and shall be accessible to all pharmacy staff during pharmacy business hours.”
“Pharmacy staff shall access the service as necessary to ensure verbal communications between pharmacy staff and LEP customers take place in the customer’s primary language. In order to ensure proper provision of simultaneous interpretation services,the pharmacy shall be equipped with either a dual-handset telephone or any other configuration of telephonic equipment to allow for simultaneous
New York City law further clarifies that:
“Competent oral interpretation means oral communication in which a person acting as an interpreter comprehends a spoken message and re-expresses that message accurately and objectively in another language, utilizing all necessary pharmaceutical and health-related terminology.”
RxTran Phone Interpreting Service
Our pharmacy phone interpreting service fits all the requirements for pharmacy language services. Our interpreters have:
- Proven skills in phone interpreting
- Fluency in English and the foreign language they are interpreting
- Knowledge of medical terminology in English and the foreign language they are working in
- Knowledge of culture-specific medical practices in the US
For More Information
To get more information about our pharmacy language services, call 617-621-0945 or email info@RxTran.com to find out how RxTran can help you provide a more comprehensive set of services to your pharmacy clients.
Communicate In Your
"*" indicates required fields