RxTran, the leading provider of pharmacy language solutions has today moved its corporate headquarters to Medford MA to accommodate its rapid growth.
Medford, MA (PRWEB) October 23, 2017
Since RxTran’s inception in 2009, it has worked with pharmacists, computer scientists, and computational linguists to enable pharmacists to print prescription information for non-English speaking patients directly onto their prescription labels, as well as provide on demand phone interpreting services. RxTran’s new location will provide its growing team an environment for better employee collaboration and continued hiring. “This move will allow for our pharmacy language team to be able continue its pattern of growth and allow us to further expand on the pharmacy language solutions that we currently provide,” says Sharon Blank, CEO of Language Scientific.
RxTran’s primary focus is delivering its online library of pre-translated prescription drug information (directions for use (SIGs), auxiliary warning labels and patient education sheets), which is available to print, directly onto prescription labels or in supplemental forms, and distribute to LEP patients.
RxTran’s new corporate headquarters can be found at 101 Station Landing, Suite 500, Medford, MA 02155. The company’s main phone number will remain the same – 617-621-0940 – as will all email addresses.
RxTran provides pharmacies with language services, offering an online library of pre-translated written prescription drug information in 17 foreign languages and phone interpreting of verbal instructions into over 150 languages. For more information, visit: http://www.RxTran.com or email: info(at)rxtran(dot)com.
Available 24/7 365 days a year in over 150 languages:
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Usage
- No Special Equipment needed
Massive online, growing database of foreign language drug instructions to print directly onto prescription labels:
- Directions for Use (SIGs)
- Auxiliary Warning Labels
- Patient Education Sheets
- Access our library of multilingual Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and drug information, including descriptions on the proper use of medical devices dispensed by your pharmacy; all delivered to your customers when they pick up their prescription.
- Providing your customers with comprehensive written information in their primary language will limit the need for the more expensive over-the-phone interpreting services.
RxTran's parent company Language Scientific offers many more traditional language services.
- Pharmacy Translation Services
- Website Localization
- Over 150 Languages
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 17100:2015 Certified