Medical Translation Services
In addition to providing software for SIG translation and a pre-translated library of patient education materials, RxTran also provides custom medical translation services. These more traditional medical translation services are handled by our parent company, Language Scientific, Inc.®
Medical Translation Experience
Our parent company, Language Scientific, Inc.® has been in business since 1991 and has over 1,000 customers. As a leading provider of medical, scientific and technical translation services in the United States, Language Scientific’s clients in the Life Sciences industry range from multinational drug companies to biopharmaceuticals to medical devices manufacturers, to clinical research organizations.
Our customers include:
- Biotechnology Companies such as Affymetrix, Amgen and Biogen Idec.
- Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies such as Pfizer, Merck, Novartis andNovo Nordisk.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers such as Inverness Medical, Eisai and Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- Medical Devices Companies such as Gendex, Exergen, American Medical Systems and Stryker.
- Clinical Research Organizations (CRO) such as Quintiles, Worldwide Clinical Trials and PRA International.
Regulatory Compliance and Certification of Translation Accuracy
Medical translation requires precision and up-to-date technical knowledge. It also requires multiple levels of quality control and a full understanding of stringent regulatory laws, especially in the US, the European Union and Japan.
Whether translating patient case report forms for FDA submission or packaging for in-vitro devices to comply with the EU’s IVDD directive, there can be no compromise where the spheres of language and healthcare regulation converge. That is why all our translations are translated and Certified for Translation Accuracy by Medical Professionals.
Quality Control for Medical Translation
We have some of the most stringent translator qualification requirements in the industry. Language Scientific Medical Translators and Translation Editors possess the highest level of education, training, and work experience in the medical subject matter they translate. Our meticulous Translation Quality Control System is the most thorough in the industry, with a system of checks and balances in place throughout the entire process—from the selection of project managers to the final proofreading of the translated document.
How to Learn More about RxTran Pharmacy Language Solutions
Available 24/7 365 days a year in over 150 languages:
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Usage
- No Special Equipment needed
Massive online, growing database of foreign language drug instructions to print directly onto prescription labels:
- Directions for Use (SIGs)
- Auxiliary Warning Labels
- Patient Education Sheets
- Access our library of multilingual Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and drug information, including descriptions on the proper use of medical devices dispensed by your pharmacy; all delivered to your customers when they pick up their prescription.
- Providing your customers with comprehensive written information in their primary language will limit the need for the more expensive over-the-phone interpreting services.