Written Translation Services
Massive online, growing database of foreign language drug instructions to print directly onto prescription labels:
- Directions for Use (SIGs)
- Auxiliary Warning Labels
- Patient Education Sheets
Verbal On-Demand Phone Interpreting
Available 24/7 365 days a year in over 150 languages:
- No Setup Fees
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Usage
- No Special Equipment needed
Pharmacy Translation Solutions
With RxTran, pharmacies can now communicate drug label safety information more quickly and effectively to patients with limited command of the English language.
Written Translation of Prescription Information
We provide pharmacies with an online library of pre-translated prescription drug label information, including:
- Patient Instructions (SIG) (Directions for use of prescription medication)
- Auxiliary Warning Labels (AWL) for prescription containers as part of the label generation process
- Consumer Medication Information (CMI), Medication Guides and Package Inserts printed instantly at the pharmacy for patient convenience
All information is translated into approximately twenty foreign languages with more languages coming soon, including:
Translations are immediately available for pharmacies to print and distribute to patients with limited English proficiency (LEP).
On-Demand Phone Interpreting and Language Testing
In addition to translation of drug labels, we offer pharmacies:
- On-Demand Phone Interpreting in over 150 languages, available when you need it 24/7
- Testing and certification in Foreign Language Proficiency for pharmacy communication for pharmacy staff members who speak a foreign language
How Pharmacies Benefit
RxTran solutions enable pharmacies to:
- Obtain precise instant translation of Patient Instructions (SIGs) and Auxiliary Warning Labels over 20 languages, including Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Russian, Polish, French, etc.
- Download and print pre-translated patient education sheets and Consumer Medication Information (CMI) leaflets for the drugs you are dispensing
- Use our convenient 24/7 On-Demand Phone Interpreting service
- Test the ability of your pharmacy staff to communicate in foreign languages with your customers
RxTran software systems integrate with Pharmacy Management System software so there is minimal learning curve for pharmacy employees and minimum interruption to a pharmacist's natural workflow.
How to Learn More about RxTran Pharmacy Language Solutions